I felt the need to go to St John’s tonight for choral evensong. The final hymn “Just as I am, without one plea” contains the phrase “healing of the mind”.
As I walked back through Princes St West Gardens I realised that my heart mind and soul are going through a deep healing process. The depth of pain I felt/still feel at D’s betrayal, the shattering of our family life and home, will take a long while to heal. I know I am being healed, I know that the dead branches have been removed and I am being lovingly pruned by God. There is so much to do though. We were together 30 years; he was my soul mate. The damage done to my heart, soul and mind was immense. But I am healing.
 |
| Shades of blue |
 |
bees for sustenance and hardwork
|
 |
Strength and endurance
|
Comments
Post a Comment