Psalm 61

psalm 61 has been the focus of lectio divino this week. (Libby referred to it last week)
I think that focusing on the psalms is helping the healing process. God is my refuge, He is sheltering me. I have been deeply hurt, to the very depths of my soul and it is taking time for God’s healing to work.

1Hear my cry, O God;
listen to my prayer.
2From the ends of the earth I call to you,
I call as my heart grows faint;
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
3For you have been my refuge,
a strong tower against the foe.
4I long to dwell in your tent forever
and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.b
5For you, God, have heard my vows;
you have given me the heritage of those who fear your name.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healing

Was

From the pit