One step forward,
and half a step back.
I downloaded Spotify and set up the bose Bluetooth speaker, feeling very pleased with myself. Listening to some 80s stuff, jigging about to Relax , Frankie goes to Hollywood, one or two tracks were a bit moving ( eg Annie Lennox- Why) but floored by Cryssie Hynde “I’ll stand by you”.
On Father’s Day.
I have to be patient with myself, it will take a while to get over his betrayal, to heal the deep hurt.
I’ve been tidying up today, after church. I remembered how pleased I was in 1982 when I moved into the bay window bedsit. I had so little, my clothes and some books, bits of crockery a few pans. No furniture. Yet I felt hopeful, at peace. I need to spend time on my home now, keeping it clean and tidy. For my wellbeing, for me. I’m concerned about money, I have so little. But I need to take care of myself and have faith.
I downloaded Spotify and set up the bose Bluetooth speaker, feeling very pleased with myself. Listening to some 80s stuff, jigging about to Relax , Frankie goes to Hollywood, one or two tracks were a bit moving ( eg Annie Lennox- Why) but floored by Cryssie Hynde “I’ll stand by you”.
On Father’s Day.
I have to be patient with myself, it will take a while to get over his betrayal, to heal the deep hurt.
I’ve been tidying up today, after church. I remembered how pleased I was in 1982 when I moved into the bay window bedsit. I had so little, my clothes and some books, bits of crockery a few pans. No furniture. Yet I felt hopeful, at peace. I need to spend time on my home now, keeping it clean and tidy. For my wellbeing, for me. I’m concerned about money, I have so little. But I need to take care of myself and have faith.
Comments
Post a Comment