So many shades of blue
What is the shade of blue of this sparkling blue sea?
It varies: bright blue, light jade green, grey blue and dark sea green. The colours seem to reflect my moods. The bright sky blue is when I feel happy buoyant cheerful positive. Light jade green is my reflective mood. Grey-blue is for when I feel sad/depressed/low. Dark sea green seems to represent sorrow/ acceptance.
The more sparkling the water, the happier I feel.
I tried to imagine being in the boat, it wasn’t easy. The boat is long and slim, it seems to be powered by an engine, rather than wind or oars, but there is no steering wheel. I feel comfortable in the boat, safe, positive.
Is the boat my psyche? My self?
I compare the boat image to when I was “shipwrecked” in Sept 2016. I felt I was drowning, overwhelmed by hurt misery and despair, struggling to breathe. In Christ’s boat I felt scared, nauseous, angry, hurt. But in this boat I’m mostly happy, positive, cheerful. The boat sometimes stops though, and I feel low, but I am still in the boat. Does it represent my improving mental health, sanity and stability?
Where is the boat going? If this is my psyche, does it have a destination anyway?
“Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven. ... In heraldry, blue is used to symbolize piety and sincerity.” Color-wheel pro
It varies: bright blue, light jade green, grey blue and dark sea green. The colours seem to reflect my moods. The bright sky blue is when I feel happy buoyant cheerful positive. Light jade green is my reflective mood. Grey-blue is for when I feel sad/depressed/low. Dark sea green seems to represent sorrow/ acceptance.
The more sparkling the water, the happier I feel.
I tried to imagine being in the boat, it wasn’t easy. The boat is long and slim, it seems to be powered by an engine, rather than wind or oars, but there is no steering wheel. I feel comfortable in the boat, safe, positive.
Is the boat my psyche? My self?
I compare the boat image to when I was “shipwrecked” in Sept 2016. I felt I was drowning, overwhelmed by hurt misery and despair, struggling to breathe. In Christ’s boat I felt scared, nauseous, angry, hurt. But in this boat I’m mostly happy, positive, cheerful. The boat sometimes stops though, and I feel low, but I am still in the boat. Does it represent my improving mental health, sanity and stability?
Where is the boat going? If this is my psyche, does it have a destination anyway?
“Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven. ... In heraldry, blue is used to symbolize piety and sincerity.” Color-wheel pro









Comments
Post a Comment